Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Kmart Super Doubles Week

All this week Kmart's are doubling coupons up to $2!! So any $2 coupon is now worth $4. This can make for a lot of free or close-to-free items. I'm not a huge fan of Kmart so I'm staying out of this one.

You have to be a member of Sears/Kmart's Show Your Way Rewards program and show your card at checkout in order to receive the doubles rewards. The card is free and you can sign up for it in the store if you aren't already a member.

Note: Not ALL stores participate. There is a master list here of the stores that are participating in the coupon event.

This is ONLY for Manufacturer's coupons, not mart Coupons, or Kmart Pharmacy coupons. You can use them as you normally would but they will NOT double.

Also, I'm not guaranteeing how many you can use. I've read that some stores only allow doubled coupons per transaction, but I also have a friend that works for the company that says they usually take up to 25. NOW DON'T QUOTE ME ON THE AMOUNTS YOU CAN USE. I'm not 100% sure. The best I can tell you is to call your store or ask to speak to a manager when you go in for more details on how many you can use.

No comments: