Thursday, April 15, 2010

Grrrr

So I had a severe computer malfunction tonight.

I get home from work, get comfy on the couch with my laptop and a bowl of spaghetti with every intent to check my email/update blogs/etc. Then I try to open Firefox and it crashes....repeatedly. I try to open Internet Explorer....and it says it's unresponsive....repeatedly. So I have a major WTF moment and start running every Ad-Ware/SpyWare/Anti-virus software I have thinking I have a major virus. All systems clear and nothing found by any scanner, my browsers still aren't opening.

Finally, I just bite the bullet and have to do a system restore to two days ago in order for everything to act happy again. It only took me about 5 hours to get my browsers back. :sigh:

Needless to say, I didn't do what I wanted to do tonight. It'll get done tomorrow, because I am now too tired to do much of anything.

Night all!

No comments: