Thursday, April 1, 2010

How-to articles

I want to do more "How-to" posts, for lack of a better term. How to gather, how to sort, where to find things, how to shop for them, etc etc etc.

I want to do all of this.....just not at the moment LOL

I have three weeks until the end of the semester I am in and a paper and two finals between now and then...soooo...more time to do what I fully want to do won't come in for a few weeks.

So stick around guys!! There will be more to come!

If anyone has anything they really want me to blog about, feel free to leave it in comments

3 comments:

Melissa B. said...

I TOTALLY understand the end-of-semester rush. Just wish I didn't have so much of the semester left. I'm a high school teacher, and we're in school 'til the 3rd week in June. *sigh* SITS sent me by, and I'm glad they did!

Reflecting on Spring Break

Stephanie said...

@Melissa:

I'm a substitute for my school district, part-time, so I understand! LOL My county is supposed to be getting out the first week of June, but from the "Snowpocalypse" we had in Feb, I don't know if the year was extended any or not.

Jilly Moo said...

We love a fellow frugal gal! We found you through SITS. Keep up the great posts.

www.jillymoos.com