Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Vocalpoint Barilla Offer


I'm pretty sure I've mentioned Vocalpoint here before, but it's a great word-of-mouth company that will send you coupons and samples of products and all that they ask is that you tell someone else about the product or give them a coupon to let them try it.

Right now, if you are a Vocalpoint member, they have a coupon on their site for $1/1 Barilla Plus Pasta. You might have also received a mailer from them for Barilla Plus with coupons for Free Boxes of pasta as well as a few Buy one get one free pasta coupons. My mailer came today, and I love Barilla Plus pasta, so I will be stocking up. Barilla Plus doesn't taste like the whole grain pasta that it is, it tastes like regular white pasta - it's delicious!

If you aren't a Vocalpoint member, you can register here.

No comments: