Sunday, November 21, 2010

Mental Health Weekend

Yea.........

See that guy up there? That's pretty much me in a nutshell these past couple weeks. Being a full time grad student and working full time has it's rough times and these past couple weeks have been very trying. Between tests and papers being due, to a partner for one of my class assignments deciding to drop the class two weeks before the presentation was due (luckily my professor - who is also my advisor- loves me and gave me an extension, lol) as well as working full-time, I was exhausted.

So this weekend I've taken an impromptu mental health weekend. No work being done, sleeping late, no blogging. Just trying to relax. Yes, I even said no blogging. I love doing this blog, don't get me wrong, but I wanted a couple days to just chill out. So Im going to be relaxing more tonight which means this will be the only post you see from me today. But, no worries, I will be back to regular posting tomorrow!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: