Sunday, July 3, 2011

New Target Printable Coupons


Well with July beginning, it also seems school supply shopping will be beginning. (I also got a Staples email this morning with my "Weekly back to school deal inside".)

Target released a bunch of new store coupons this morning including a bunch of new school supply coupons. I've seen my Targets clearancing their gardening/summer/outdoors stuff pretty deeply in the past week, so my guess is school supply displays will probably be up in most stores in the next few weeks. If you're an avid back-to-school shopper, I'd print these coupons now while they are available and hold on to them until the really big back-to-school sales hit.

Some of the new coupons include:
  • $1.50 off any Mead Cloth Binder
  • $1 off any two Bic Items
  • $1 off any Sharpie Permanent Marker
  • 10% off Logitech wireless mouse M305 or M310
  • $1 off 12-pack Hefty Food Storage Bags
  • AND MORE!

No comments: