Sunday, April 10, 2011

$4.94 spent at Target

First of all, my apologies for the craptastic picture. My digital camera's batteries are dead.

And yes, all of that was $4.94 after coupons/clearance prices. I got a couple of the Air Wicks last week and I LOVE the smell so I figured I might as well get a few more. They were $4.24 on clearance and I had three of the $4/1 FreshMatic Starter Kit coupons, which made them .24 a piece.

The Rimmel was .24 using the deal I mentioned here. The 2 John Frieda sprays were on clearance and I used the new $3 off John Freida Target coupons, which made them almost free. Then there was a big basket of the Almay Exact Eyes on clearance for 1.49, and with a $1 off coupon from yesterday's paper made them .49 (I actually have hazel eyes, but enough green to use shades made for green eyes). The cereal cups were the most expensive at $1 each.

I say again, I do love my Target.

No comments: