Sunday, August 15, 2010

BzzAgent part 2


Last week I posted about BzzAgent and their word-of-mouth techniques. I also showed you a pack they are likely to send you during a campaign.

I decided to show you an example of one of their smaller packs they sometime send for campaigns. Even their smaller packs are amazing. This is their current Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Blow Dry Perfector campaign. The claim is that it's a 2 step system that you use once every 7 shampoos and your hair will stay frizz-free for those 7 shampoos without any extra hair care products.

Along with the actual system itself, I also got a $2 off coupon in the pack along with the BzzGuide and note from Jono the Bzzhead (both of those are standard in any Bzzkit).

So for those that were still a little apprehensive about the program, it's a really nice company to be apart of. No matter what the campaign they take care of you and in return you just have to spread the word about the campaigns you are involved in and complete reports about the instances where you talked about the product.

In case you missed it before, you can sign up to join BzzAgent here.

*Please note, I am not being compensated for my views on BzzAgent. Any opinions are purely my own.

No comments: