Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Life Update.

So....posting might become a little more sporadic again for the next six weeks as I take a class during summer session. (Oh the joys of Grad School.) It's like a normal Graduate class, but at warp speed to be done by July 15th, so :scream:

I have seen the syllabus already and my heart sank down into my feet. I have four papers (all 5-15 pages in length), a lesson plan, a group project, a midterm, a final, and various readings to do....all in 6 weeks. My second job is substitute teaching and luckily school is out in the next couple weeks because I don't think this class is allowing me much time for anything with all the work to do for it.

So I'll be posting when I can, I promise! Feel free to leave me a comment or shoot me an email if anyone needs anything!

No comments: