I hadn't done a shopping write-up in awhile, so here is my trip to Target and CVS today.
Our Target is being remodeled, so stuff is everywhere and some things are nowhere as they are completely rearranging the whole store. They are adding a bigger grocery part to the store (it won't be a super Target, though), which will be awesome. Because of this, some of what I went to Target for was MIA. Although they did have a lot on clearance; my guess is so that they don't have to move it around the store. lol
- 1 Scotch Fur Fighter $1.24 - Clearanced from $4.99
- 2 Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner refills - $4.14/ea
- 1 Heinz Ketchup - $1.00 - on sale from $1.99
- 1 NYC Lip Color - $1.72
- 1 Gladware found on the clearance rack for $0.70 - regularly $2.49
- 8 Meow Mix moist cat food tins (new diet the vet wants the cats on) $0.49/ea = $3.92 for 8
- 1 Johnson and Johnson to go First Aid Kit (for my car) - $0.97
- 1 $4 off Scotch Fur Fighter - adjusted down to $1.24 due to the clearance price.
- 1 Buy One Get One Free Scrubbing Bubbles Refill - $4.14
- 1 $1 off NYC Color Cosmetics
- 2 $1 off any 4 Meow Mix tins - total $2 off
- 1 $0.75 off any Johnson and Johnson first aid product
Total after coupons/sales = $8.70
I did CVS in two transactions because I heard of the $5 off $15 coupon that was printing out on the receipts and I wanted to put it to good use.
- 1 Got2B Smooth Operator Lotion - $3.99 - on sale from $6.29
- 1 Duracell AA 4 pack - $2.99 - on sale from $4.99
- 2 John Freida Root Awakening products - $5/each - on sale from $6.99/each
- 1 Gilette Pro Fusion Razor (my brother tried this and loved it) - $9.97 on preview - will be $12.99
- 1 Stayfree 24 count pads - $3.69
- $12 in Extra Care Bucks
- 1 Free Got2B Smooth Operator product coupon from BzzAgent
- 1 $2 off any Stayfree Product
- 2 $2.50 off any John Freida Product
- 1 $4 off Gillette Pro Fusion Razor from this Sunday's paper
*Also received on my receipt $3 in Extra Care Bucks (ECB's) for buying $10 worth of John Freida products and $5 in ECB's for buying a Gilette Pro Fusion Razor
Total after coupons: $11.93
And factoring in the $8 in ECB's I got back, it's like spending $3.93 for all that.
Transaction 2: (after I got my $5 off $15 on my receipt)
- 1 Prevacid 28 count: $20.99
- 1 Winterfresh gum: 1.19
- $5 off $15 purchase
- $10 off any Prevacid product from the CVS coupon machine
- $6 off any Prevacid 14 or 28 count product - manufacturer's coupon (you can stack a CVS coupon and a manufacturer's coupon at CVS for double savings
Total after: $1.18 - I basically only paid for my gum - Free meds!
Total CVS : $61.10 before coupons, $5.11 after coupons and ECB's = 92% savings!