Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A quick note!

Hello all!

I just wanted to send a quick blog out to my fellow east coasters that felt the "earth move" this afternoon, as I did. If you're like me this was your first real experience with an earthquake. In Baltimore, we're usually the ones that get everything from blizzards to hurricanes, and drought and anything else; but we don't usually have the ground move. Luckily, all of my friends and family are fine and there wasn't too much structural damage to buildings here in Baltimore.

I know I have a lot of readers in the Delmarva area, especially in Virginia where the earthquake was centered. So I just wanted send my thoughts out to those that felt the quake worse than we did, and I do hope that everyone and their loved ones are safe.

:)

No comments: