Monday, March 7, 2011

Free Jeans at Target?????


(Sorry for the picture quality, I took this with my Blackberry)

Yesterday I made a stop at Target and saw they had tons of clearance on clothes. More specifically they had Mossimo Jeans on clearance for $4.98!!!! These jeans were regularly 19.99-24.99. While that is an awesome deal, there is something that makes them even better:

If you printed the $5 off Women's Denim coupon from Target's website, then you will get these absolutely FREE! Your mileage might vary at your store, my store the register automatically adjusted the price down to 4.98, but I know some stores might not take it because the coupon value technically exceeds the price of the item.

Size and styles are limited, of course but if you want to take advantage of this, head into your store ASAP. I'm not sure how long this is going to last!

No comments: