Monday, February 7, 2011

Sorry Guys!

No, I didn't just up and leave everyone.

I've just had a rather eventful few days which makes my current week even busier. It's not really a good thing, but it is what it is and I have to deal with it.

Currently I have a 7 hour class on Saturdays through the middle of March which is limiting my time. Although at the end of February I'm having a minor surgery on my right foot which will take me off my feet a little, so I should be home more and have more time to hang out online and blog. During that time, I also have another giveaway to link up so you all can look forward to that!

But I'm still here and posting might be a little sporadic for a little while, sadly. I just wanted to give a heads up since I haven't posted anything in a couple days.

No comments: