Monday, July 19, 2010

Yahoo Finance Article.

I've gotten a couple emails from readers wondering if I had seen the Yahoo article this morning about the "8 reasons to not use coupons". I saw it and got a good laugh out of it. While reading it, I could come up with a rebuttal to every statement that was made. I know there are skeptics of coupons, but when I save an average of $50 at the grocery store weekly, and around 90% on average at drug stores, there is no way I'm going to stop using them.

I was going to post a rebuttal here, but another lovely blogger, Collin, over at Hip2Save already did it for me, and basically said everything that I could have even thought of. Here are her comments that she actually mailed to the author of the article in hopes that she re-considers some of her reasoning.

This is the original Yahoo finance article, for those that are interested.

No comments: