Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My new GPS

So those that know me, know that I can sometimes get lost when I'm driving. I've done the google maps and printing the directions out and all that. It works, most of the time, but it's distracting to drive alone and have to read a piece of paper. Plus, even with it, I've still gotten lost coming back because I don't think to do reverse directions.

So....I broke down and bought a TomTom GPS. "BUT OMG THOSE ARE EXPENSIVE!!"

Not necessarily! :)

My new GPS:
It's a TomTom One 130. I've been pricing them for awhile and balking at how expensive most of them are. This same model is about $80 on Amazon which isn't bad, either. But, I purchased mine at Staples, where they are having a sale on them. Their list price is around $130, but until the 27th of this month they are on sale for $79. Along with the sale price I also had a 20% off coupon from Staples that I got in the mail that was expiring today, so I went and snatched it up.

The final price for me was about $63+tax, and comes out to about half of the retail price. You can't beat that with a stick, dude.

No comments: