Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Recovery

So, physically, I can say that I'm about 95% recovered from my accident 5 weeks ago.  Mentally/emotionally...maybe 60%; that's the part that's going to take the longest I know (it's also the hardest).  I do miss blogging though, so I am trying to get back into it now since most things surrounding the accident have finally been resolved.  Hopefully that will help alleviate the emotional aspect of this as well. 

In brighter news, though, I am in a new job as of the start of this school year.  I am a school counselor for a private school for kids with ADHD and Asperger's.  So I have been settling into my new job the past few weeks as well, which has been a bright spot amongst all of the accident horror of the past month.  I'm really really excited about that. 

So now that life has settled down some, I'm going to return to my blogging love and hopefully no more little "fun" events occur and life continues to remain calm for awhile. 

No comments: