So I'm not gonna need gift bows for probably the next few years. Although I was smart, I didn't just buy red and green bows, I bought various colors so I can use them for birthday/graduation/holiday/etc gifts throughout the rest of the year. All of Target's Christmas stuff has reached 90% off and my store had tons of wrapping paper, bows, ribbon, ornaments, etc left. I got 7 bags of bows (well over 200 bows in total), 2 spools of ribbon, and a pack of ornament hooks all for $3.20!
- 1 Ornament hooks orig: 1.00, sale: 0.10
- 3 bright colored bows: orig 3.00 ea, sale 0.30 ea = 0.90 total
- 1 primary colored 30-ct bows: orig 3.00, sale: 0.30
- 2 deep colored bows: orig: 5.00 ea, sale: 0.50 = 1.00 total
- 1 primary colored 50-ct bows: orig: 5.00, sale: 0.50
- 2 spools of ribbon: orig: 2.00 ea, sale 0.20 ea = 0.40 total.