Sunday, October 31, 2010

NY&CO $25 OFF


I usually try to take advantage of New York and Company Coupons when I can afford to because their pants seem to be the only ones I can find that are just the right length. I have those legs that are, generally, too long for regular inseams but too short for talls, so I either feel like I'm wearing highwaters or I swim in extra material. I know that NY&CO can be a little on the expensive side, but their fit is perfect for me.

Right now they are trying to get everyone to Rock the Vote, so in doing that, they are offering a coupon for either $25 off your $75 purchase, or $40 off your $125 purchase. If you combine the coupon with sale items, you can actually get quite a bit for the $50 out-of-pocket you would be spending.

Valid through Tuesday, 11/2

No comments: