I spent roughly $5 for everything pictured there.
Target: Now, I did actually have a purpose for going here today. The bulb blew out in my bedroom and light bulbs are something we don't stock up on in my house, so I had to buy one. But me...I don't just BUY a bulb, oh no, it's unheard of.
- (1) GE Energy Smart Light Bulb: $2.99
- (1) Seventh Generation Multipurpose Cleaner: $2.99
- (2) NYC Nail Polishes: $0.94 x 2= $1.88
- (1) Gladware Container: $2.33
- (1) $2 off GE Energy Smart bulb package from Target.com
- (1) $1 off GE Energy Smart lightbulb from Sunday paper
- (1) $1 off Seventh Generation cleaner from Target.com
- (1) $1 off Seventh Generation cleaner from Sunday paper
- (1) Buy one get one free NYC Nail color which deducted $0.94
Total after coupons: $4.25
The rest of the picture was gotten at CVS. I actually made money off of this deal, which always makes me happy.
- (2) Betty Crocker Warm Delight Fudge Brownie: 1.00 each = $2.00
- (2) Nivea Lip Care Cherry flavored: 2.99 each = $5.98
- (2) Nivea Body Wash in Shea Butter/Vanilla scented: 4.88 each = $9.76
- (1) Colgate Total Advanced toothpaste: $2.99
- (4) SoBe Vitamin water (yes only 3 pictured - I drank one in the car): buy one get one free @ 1.59 a bottle = $3.18 for 4.
- (1) Prevacid 24 hour 14 count : $12.49
- (1) Nestle Crunch bar: $0.50
- (1) $2.00 in CVS ExtraCare Bucks
- (2) Buy one get one free SoBe water coupons, making all four bottles free
- (1) CVS coupon for $6 off any Prevacid product
- (1) $6 off Prevacid from Sunday paper
- (2) $4 off Nivea body wash coupons from this past Sunday paper
- (2) $2.00 Nivea lip care also from this weekends paper
- (1) CVS coupon for $2 off ANY 2 body wash/bar soaps - added an extra discount to the Nivea
- (2) $1 off Betty Crocker Warm Delights
- (1) $1 off Colgate Total Advanced toothpaste
Total after coupons: $4.72
PLUS: For buying $15 worth of Nivea products I got $5 in ExtraCare bucks, and I got another $2 in ExtraCare Bucks for buying the Colgate. So I got back $7 to use in my next trip, which means I made back what I spent with $2.28 overage. Getting paid to shop is a lot of fun.